Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday, April 2 2009

Worry weighs a person down, an encouraging word cheers a person up. Proverbs 12:25

Well, they never said it’d be easy. This operation has turned out to be quite an ordeal, despite the caring staff and excellent facilities. The surgeon has been in a few times and indicated that my recovery has been tougher than his usual patients. Thanks a lot! But it is just the way nature works; and he tells me I will recover.

I must admit some to down time yesterday; I had some pretty intense pain during the afternoon, but they were able to get it down. Never thought I’d be thankful for morphine! But I have had a number of “encouraging words” from several friends who have checked in with me. However, I think it will be a couple of more days before I can see my home again.

No comments: